Tuesday, May 5, 2009

20-wk mark...halfway there!

Happy Cinco-de-Drinko, LOL!

Today marks the beginning of the 20th week. Wow, what an adventure it has been! My tummy is starting to get larger and my co-workers have begun to notice. I guess another trip to the mall may be in order. I'm still eating anything and everything I can get my hands on, but no strange cravings yet. I definitely enjoy peach and raspberry sorbet -- FAT FREE, mmm! I've tried to exercise regularly, I walk at least one mile every day during the work week and when I have enough energy I walk on the treadmill in our complex.

Talk about exercise, I finally felt the baby move in my tummy over the weekend! It was about 1am and I couldn't sleep, so I laid on the couch to read one of my numerous pregnancy books. All of a sudden I felt what I thought was a muscle spasm, but shortly realized it was the little one doing some stretching! Definitely an exciting moment and I hope to share it with Keith soon. Every time he puts his hands on my belly, the baby stops moving...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment