Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Outline of a Pregnant Woman...

Hello friends and family! Since we haven't been able to keep in contact with everyone, this blog is our attempt to make sure you're able to track our progress through the adventure we call pregnancy.

Life as an expectant mommy definitely has it's highs and lows. No morning sickness whatsoever and have been able to eat anything and everything I have wanted. Hence, it has gotten me into a little bit of trouble with the clothing situation. I am bound to stick with my regular clothes for as long as I can...stretchy pants ARE my friend.

I have been hesitant to announce my pregnancy at the office, so the work wardrobe is slowly dwindling which has made me self-conscious about covering the "baby bump." With that said, Keith and his wonderful selection of words provides the highlight to my little story. We have been venturing to Blockbuster the last few weeks. As I had walked in-front of him to view more movies along the wall, he turned the corner and blurted out, "Well, it's pretty obvious that you're pregnant!" Man, I must be gaining weight like there's no tomorrow.

We've been going back and forth about what he meant and the explanation he provided was, "Your figure is coming into line with our traditional idea of what a pregnant woman's outline looks like..." WELCOME TO PREGNANCY!

Sincerely,
Ms. Ooompa-Loompa

No comments:

Post a Comment